Saturday, July 14, 2007

Things I'm thinking...

- I do 80% of my reading between May and August (football season starts).
- I'm really into military stuff...finished a WWII book about 3 weeks ago, ran through a Civil War book on Gettysburg in the next two weeks, and just started a cool book on Iraq and the current war.
- If you believe the guys who are fighting over there, we have no idea what's really going on by listening to our media and politicians...more people should be reading what the soldiers have to say when they come home - all of them, not just the ones the media decides to show you.
- I love Japanese steakhouse food - choped up in front of you, eaten right there off the grill.
- I hate firing people
- My kids are awesome...and when the teenagers come through the other side...they are a ton of fun.

More later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home