Monday, November 27, 2006

TV

There are two shows I look forward to watching...

PTI and Jimmy Neutron.

PTI I Tivo everyday so I can watch in peace when the kids are all in bed. The two hosts (and even the guest hosts) make me laugh out loud at least once per episode.

Jimmy Neutron I usually walk in while the kids are watching and just sit down - which is rare for me to stay (think "That's so Raven" and "High School Musical" and "Cheetah Girls")...but I'll stay with Jimmy Neutron. I can't get the image of Carl and Shane being transformed into Doowap background singers...very funny.

Add PTI and Jimmy Neutron to my list of things that are good in my life. What TV do you REALLY like?

2 Comments:

Blogger Brent said...

Sheen cracks me up...every show.

Sesame Street.
The Simpsons.
Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip.
Sports Center.

7:07 AM

 
Blogger some chick said...

Lost.
The Daily Show.

We don't have a TV. We use iTunes. : )

11:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home