Friday, November 17, 2006

A New Leaf...for now

Been talking about some very cool things lately...very positive things...encouraging things.

I wonder why a Senator from Florida who sends questionable emails to young men makes news above the fold and a lady I know who adopts 18 children from developing nations, giving them hope for a better life, has never been documented. You'd think the market place is ripe for at least one major media outlet (magazing, newspaper, TV channel, etc.) that focuses only on THESE stories.

I mean, ABC stages, and I do mean stages, one hour a week to do something nice for a needy family and it gets top 10 ratings...why won't a business capitalize on this.

So here's my new leaf...

On this blog...we're going to hear about what's going on GOOD in this world. I'm going to start documenting positive contribution...specifically people who, when you spend time with them, they make you feel as though your life improved a little because of that investment of time.

And you know what...I'm going to work at becoming one of those people.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brent said...

Is it a statement that you said you were only going to write good things LAST Friday and now there's been a week delay in writing?

:)

6:58 AM

 
Blogger Hollywood said...

Like your books to read (the stack you mention regularly)...I've got lots of things to write...just no time to put fingers to keyboard for any extended period of time...no statement, but thanks for the prod.

1:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home