Wednesday, March 21, 2007

God is at work...

All I can say is God is at work in amazing ways...

Our adoption is going as smooth as could possibly be expected, and then some. Guatemalan adoptions in general are crazy right now, the whole thing is being turned upside down...but miraculously ours is going through at a tremendous pace.

I am currently "building bridges" to two people in my life (neither of whom I expected), and the dialogue is very rewarding and fulfilling...praise God...it's all you boss.

At work I just had an opportunity bigger than me dumped in my lap about 5 weeks ago. My response was "Bring It" (with a smile)...soon followed by prayer (God, this is so bigger than me, only you can provide, please do so, and guide me in the process)...and...it's unfolding in amazing ways.

Let's just say...

Yeah God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home