Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I'm no techie, but...

I doubt there are many 40 somethings who enjoy their iPod as much as I do. I use it several times/week, and loathe exercising without it. I occasionally do a Spinning class with my daughter at the local gym and find myself getting annoyed with the music selection - almost music-snob-like in my attitude of "...she should have picked this song for this hill."

Well, I now own another technogadget that rivals my iPod...

...this piece of wizardry makes my life sooooo much simpler and efficient. It's so cool my wife put down the gauntlet and said "...if you get me nothing else for Christmas, I want that!"

We use it to find out of town schools for various athletic events, find restaurants while on said trips, find parks where soccer tournaments are held, get point to point throughout my business ventures, avoid traffic jams, get an idea (almost to the minute) of when we'll be home...it's just cool.

This little piece of wizardry is called a Garmin...and because I'm far from an early adopter of technology, I'm sure that my opinion will not create a buzz, but I think this thing is very cool.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brent said...

Okay.

I haven't used it, or even seen it beyond what I saw on their website.

But you'll have a very difficult time convincing me that ANY global positioning system is actually BETTER than the iPod.

Are you kidding? The iPod is the greatest thing ever. Everyone knows that.

5:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home