Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Hooked.

Going into last nights game, I'm losing 107 to 78...but there's hope. If the Jaguars defence steps up and plays great (against the defending Super Bowl champs), and Reggie Williams (who I got off waivers yesterday) can make a few big plays...then I might have a chance.

No Monday Night Football game has been as exciting for me in decades. I rushed out of my Eschatology class to get home, and sure enough the Jaguars pulled through...Gator Haters 111...Noles 107. I'm 2-0 on the season and have a big game against the first place team coming up this week.

I'm Hooked.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brent said...

Isn't it GREAT?!

And, I can't tell you how many times I left an eschatology class for reasons a lot less exciting than the one you proposed!

6:56 AM

 
Blogger Hollywood said...

I had to pull the book out to spell eschatology...I am so not into the details of pre-trib, mid-trib, post-trib...the cool thing is my pastor says "here's what I believe, but I won't take a bullet for it...there are some really smart people who could stand here and teach you what they believe and you'd think I'm nuts..."

7:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home