Monday, September 04, 2006

Fantasy Football

I've never done it before...a virgin of sorts...but a couple of the young guys in the office asked me, and it appears a lot of people have fun with it. There's no money on the line...totally free...just for bragging rights. The draft was last night...online...very cool how technology brings us all together. Many from our group are friends of our commissioner from college, so they log in from all over the country. May be something we need to do with our old buddies. So, here's who I got:

RB (which I understand is a very important position): Carnell "Cadilac" Williams, Reggie Bush, Corey Dillan, LenDale White.
QB: Eli Manning, Byron Leftwich
WR: Rod Smith, Nate Burleson, Michael Clayton, Matt Jones, Reggie Brown
Def: Jaguars
K: Adam Vinatieri

I really like my team. Although, as a first year expansion team, expectations are low. However, part of me feels like a real geek now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brent said...

Oh, no. Hal, you're going to get addicted. It is by far one of the most fun things I ever did.

Notice I said "did."

I had to quit because it got to where I didn't care at all about the games or scores but rather about guys and special teams and defenses. I stopped enjoying the games so Brent's Blue Bombers got "sold" to a new guy who can handle it.

It's OH SO MUCH FUN, though! You won't regret it.

8:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home