Friday, April 10, 2009

Journal it...

Not complaining. In fact, very blessed. My cup runneth over...here's how:
- In the throws of an acquisition in Puerto Rico. Comes with 7 great employees, 20% more business and a footprint that gives us the entire Caribbean Basin.
- We close on PR April 30, prepping a retirement party for the outgoing "man", and prepping to bring the family down on May 1 for the party and the weekend.
- Looking to buy a building in S. Florida to get out of our rent situation and build some long term equity. Narrowed down the hunt to a primary, now trying to deal with financing, looks like we'll move our office in November if all goes as planned.
- In two weeks Kid 3 and I go on his 12 year old trip. He was gracious to Dad and wants to stay local...a day at Disney, a Day at Disney Quest and Nick Hotel, and Day 3 at Adventure Island at Universal...staying at the Contemporary one night and Nick the next.
- Just hired a new sales associate that is really working out...and putting pressure on one I should have fired long ago...may still need to fire.
- I've eaten 7 lousy meals in a row, with a couple of bad snacks mixed in...how's this do ya:
Wed. afternoon, Duncan Donuts combo, coffee and two donuts on the ride south to get me through, Burger and Fries for dinner at Sports Bar, Pancakes for Breakfast, McDonalds for lunch, BBQ club sandwich and fries for dinner, Eggs and Chicken for Breakfast, Burger and Fries for lunch and about 4 servings of Recees Pieces this afternoon...I was doing well for about 3 and 1/2 weeks and just blew it. Thank goodness I still excercise.
- How bout my Rays going into Beantown and taking 2 of 3...nice way to start the season.
- Spanish Lessons are cutting into my reading.
- I'm having a hard time churning through my book on John Adams...Atlas Shrugged is next (all 1200 pages of it)...my bride is begging me to read The Barbarian Way again...says that my current state of grace would make it a much better read than 3 years ago.

Thats all for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home