Thursday, July 24, 2008

Rad Moves

A little frivolity as my next post will probably be my thoughts on 1 Peter (July's quiet time)...

For the last 5 years or so my favorite cartoon has been Jimmy Neutron. Generally speaking, other than live sports, I can default to Jimmy Neutron at any time...and most times keep peace in the house.

I'm usually very loyal to my cartoons. As such, prior to Jimmy Neutron, Looney Toons (Bugs, Daffy, Elmer, etc.) controlled the first spot for most of my life.

Well, there's a new sheriff in town. The Backyardigans.

Check out this link and you'll see why...

http://www.nickmobile.com/nickjr/ringtones/ringtone_backyardigans_radmoves1.jhtml

You can't find the original video on You Tube, but suffices to say, watching these guys (Pablo & Tyrone) dancing to this is an instant classic.

I guess this one more advantage to having an extraordinarily large family...you stay current with cartoons.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brent said...

Backyardigans are definitely good. And Sheen (J. Neutron's friend) cracks me up.

And, Looney Toons.

And, SpongeBob.

But the Animaniacs are highly underrated.

7:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home