Monday, July 07, 2008

Sirius

I would have never guesed how cool sirius satellite radio is.

My new car came with 6 months free.

Side note: if you want me to change my behavior and try something new, do what the nice folks at sirius did, and give it to me.

Now that I have it...I love it!

Here's why:
...180 channels...of which 10 I like a lot...my favorites: classic vinyl (no problem guessing here...Zeppellin, Stones, etc), 1st Wave (Romantics, Eurythmics, The Fixx, Depeche Mode, 52's, etc), the Grateful Dead station (24 hours of dead), Alternative Nation (being out of touch...I have no idea who sings these songs, but I like them).

...you never lose the signal...so no matter where you go...your stations never changes.

...did I mention its free right now....and I think it will only be $12/mo. afterward.

I'm a fan...hooray for Sirius.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brent said...

I don't think they carry SEC football, though. I think XM has that...

6:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home